Monday, September 21, 2009

My own "MY MAP"!! What FUN!

Here is our first "my map"! We've been in Corpus Christi, TX about seven weeks and gone lots of fun places -- if you click on an icon you will see photos and read little tidbits of our travels. You can zoom in and out and be sure to click onto the "satellite" view for seeing the real lay of the land!

I will be honest, it took me a little bit to figure out how to get photos on it, mainly because I'm not used to using a host site for photos. (I'm sure you will figure it out in an instant!) But once we figured that out it was VERY FUN and EASY to do!

If you want to view it in a larger screen you can go to this direct link into google earth -- I think it is a little easier to view!

Hope you have fun looking at "MY MAP!"


View Fun in Corpus Christi in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment