Friday, February 20, 2009

What Do a Box of Band-Aids and a Cross Country Trip Have In Common?

When traveling cross-country BY CAR one year to reach our vacation destination, I was hard pressed to find activities to keep my 2 year old daughter happily occupied.

I read a fun tip that you can use most successfully for any little person under the age of five. A box of band-aids! That's right, just hand them a box of band-aids and let them go to it. At the time my daughter was almost two years so I think I had to help her get started but once she figured out that I was actually giving her permission to open the little packages and stick them on herself she was gainfully employed for over an hour.

This is a good trick for homeschooling days too when you need to keep a little one occupied. Works every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment