Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Welcome to our brand new blog created especially for you as you are seeking information on this new adventure called Home and Hospitality Exchange. We'll be covering several topics in the upcoming days...

* Creating a great listing!
* Photo tips to help entice "the neighbors" to visit!
* Our newsletter - how it will help to come on board.
and lots more.

I think blogs are great, but I will keep each entry short, sweet and USEFUL!

First order of business...our Servers! Our web host (which I would highly recommend-normally) just happened to experience great pains THIS WEEK! just when I am introducing my new site! The servers actually went down for several hours this afternoon. When we contacted them they said they had had trouble for 3-4 days prior to the complete shutdown...SO...if you experienced any problems using our site, it is most likely explained by this.

However, as with any new site, there are going to be some growing pains! We have experienced a few problems with listings which we are trying to address...So, if you have any trouble, just email and I will do my best to help you get it corrected!! You can email through the contact page on the system or amy@hsneighbor.com

I'll be back with you shortly! (Motherly duties call!)

No comments:

Post a Comment